Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am leaving a place that how much I am going to miss. Last night on the way home from work, I had a smile on my face and I felt the joy and happiness of a Holiday Season… I am grateful that I have met a lot of wonderful people in this center; a lot of you who show concerns for each others and who take care of each other. My special THANK to BRIAN HENNIGES for fixing my tire. Brian, your help was tremendous and I am so thankful. Being in the cold and dark evening, you did a wonderful thing that touched…

I would like to THANK Brian Goldenstein, Mary Lauth, Gloria Christ, and Regina Pinkston for the support you have given. You are there whenever I need help. Thank you all of you who are in IRA and IEA-Takers who make me feel very welcome in every special occasion/party you have. Thank you to Steve Kazlo who trained me and helped me when I moved to Reporting Team.

The path of life is still long ahead, I wish I will see you again after The Home Depot. I wish all of you a Wonderful Holidays Season and Good Luck in the New Year!

No comments: